On November 21, 2006, U-M President Mary Sue Coleman announced formation of the Diversity Blueprints Task Force to address how the University can continue to achieve diversity within new limits of the law resulting from the passage of Proposal 2 in the State of Michigan. The Task Force's news and reports are available via the following hyperlinks.
- Redesigned Diversity website unveiled on Gateway, The University Record, January 21, 2013.
- Diversity efforts moving forward, leaders say, October 8, 2007.
- Diversity Matters at Michigan Web site goes live, October 8, 2007.
- Diversity Council prepares for first post-Proposal 2 academic year, July 30, 2007.
- U-M Diversity Blueprints Task Force issues report, March 15, 2007.
- Letter from President Mary Sue Coleman, Provost Teresa A. Sullivan, co-chair, and Senior Vice Provost Lester P. Monts, co-chair to the University Community about Diversity Blueprints Final Report, March 15, 2007.
- Diversity Blueprints Task Force Final Report, March 15, 2007.
Additional Blueprints Diversity Task Force Reports, February 15, 2007:
- Subcommittee Reports:
- Summary of Workshop on the Impact of Ballot Initiatives and Judicial Decisions Related to Admissions and Recruitment, Financial Aid, and Outreach at the University of California, University of Washington, University of Texas, and University of Georgia
- Letter from Senior Vice Provost Lester P. Monts to the University Community: Diversity Blueprints Public Forum on Diversity, February 23, 2007.
- Diversity Blueprints taking shape, February 19, 2007.
- University moves forward, seeks input on diversity issues, January 15, 2007.
- Diversity Blueprints task force seeks ideas at Jan. 10 forum, January 10, 2007.
- U-M Diversity Blueprints Task Force begins work, December 21, 2006.
- Post Proposal 2 brainstorming already underway at University, December 4, 2006.
- Letter from U-M President Mary Sue Coleman and Provost Teresa A. Sullivan to the University Community: Diversity Blueprints: Your ideas wanted, November 21, 2006.
- Diversity Blueprints formed for post-Proposal 2 brainstorming, November 20, 2006.