Faculty & Staff Resources
The following sources can provide information and support for faculty and staff who are interestsed in areas like diversity teaching, curriculum development, mentoring, or human resources-related topics.
- ADVANCE at the University of Michigan
- Association of Multicultural Scientists
- Center for the Education of Women
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT)
- Detroit Initiative
- Disability Concerns, Council for
- Disability Resource Directory, Campus
- Disability Studies, U-M Initiative on (UMInDS)
- Distinguished Diversity Leaders Award
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP)
- Faculty Ombuds Services
- University of Michigan-Flint
- Edward Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning
- Global Intercultural Experience for Undergraduates Program/Faculty Grants & Seminars
- Global Outreach, School of Nursing
- Graduate Studies, Horace H. Rackham School of
- Health System (UMHS)
- Diversity Network
- An exhaustive compendium of use to everyone, includes:
- Laurita Thomas Diversity Champion Award
- UMHS Pride Network
- Human Resources (UHR):
- Instructional Accessibility Tips
- Intergroup Relations, Program on (IGR)
- Harold R. Johnson Diversity Service Award
- K-12 and Community Outreach"
- Spectrum Center
formerly known as the Office of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Affairs
- National Center for Institutional Diversity (NCID) Faculty and Center Fellowships
- Portal en Español
- Senate Advisory Committee on University Affairs (SACUA)
* To download .pdf file with a PC:
Right mouse click on link below, then choose "save as" in Netscape ("save target as" in IE) to save it to your computer, and then double click on it to run it.
* To download .pdf file with a Mac:
Click on link below, then choose "save this link as" to save it to your computer, and then double click on it to run it.
NOTE: If you don't already have a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDFs, you can obtain a free copy from Adobe.